The theme for this year’s event is ‘Quality Healthcare: Challenging Perceptions’. How healthcare is delivered, managed, and funded is constantly evolving. We want to discuss the absolute necessity for the promotion and understanding of healthcare data that looks at the quality of care and outcomes for patients and goes beyond the traditional e.g. financial reporting and patient numbers on trolleys. If we want to transform our healthcare system, the use of data and how that is reported must also transform to challenge and change perceptions.
- Professor Jeffrey Braithwaite, Founding Director of the Australian Institute of Health Innovation & President Elect, ISQUA
- Colette Cowan, CEO, UL Hospitals Group
- Dr Conor Deasy, Clinical Lead, Major Trauma Audit
- Dr Rory Dwyer, Clinical Lead, Irish National ICU Audit
- Shaun & Gretta Fogarty – A patient perspective
- Brendan Martin, Managing Director, Buurtzorg Britain & Ireland
- Paul Reid, CEO, Health Service Executive
- Professor Anthony Staines, Professor of Health Systems, DCU
- Arthur van Leeuwen, Journalist, Netherlands
We have a varied programme of speakers and panelists, as well as the launch of two national reports for Major Trauma Audit and Irish National ICU Audit. We will have a sketch notes artist, Philip Barrett, visually documenting the speakers and panel sessions. There will also be a number of healthcare exhibitors to interact with during the breaks.
CPD points will be applied for from NMBI and RCSI.
The full programme will be circulated in early January 2020.
If you have any queries in relation to this event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for the event please use the following link – https://rcsi.eventsair.com/charter-day-2020/nocaconference/Site/Register