We have launched our events programme with two inspiration workshops to discover how the Buurtzorg model of self-managed teams could work in your organisation. There are two events, one in London on 10th May and a second in Manchester on 17th May.
Both will be delivered by the Buurtzorg Britain and Ireland team.
Our workshop will explore Buurtzorg in detail and cover:
- How Buurtzorg went from four pioneering nurses to 1,000 self-managing teams
- Why they keep winning the Dutch Employer of the Year Award
- What their back office does to support the teams without controlling them
- How a manager-less organisation gets top marks from the Dutch Health Inspector
- How this model can work in a UK context, based on our experience of supporting health and social care organisations across the UK.
This workshop is intended for people in health and social care, commissioners, executives, nurses, allied health professionals, care professionals and others looking for ways to tackle an increasing demand for community care, shortage of qualified staff and ongoing budgetary pressures.
Expect to hear from our experts about the possibilities and challenges of transforming your organisation. Be inspired by case studies from the UK. Engage in active discussions with like-minded colleagues in the health and care system. And be supported in your early thinking about the steps you can take to this make this happen.
With the NHS 10 Plan emphasising a higher priority role for delivering care in the community there has never been a better time to shape the future.
Reserve places now: